Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cranberry Salsa

 I love the fact that my friends know that I dig food. So they send me their ideas, their musings, and most importantly their recipes.  This is one of those times.

Brendan sent me a quick note about cranberry salsa. I have never heard of it, and it is such a simple recipe I could not wait to try it.


Ingredients:

1 package fresh cranberries
1/2 cup sugar
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch green onions
juice from 1 fresh lime
1 4 oz can chopped chilies

Process cranberries in food processor with sugar and lime juice, chop cilantro and onions,

mix everything together and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.








Of  course I couldn't wait 3 hours, so I had a quick bite and it was great. I hope everyone will like it tomorrow. 




Now go mix something..

Trace

No comments: