Monday, January 03, 2011

Help me with a recipe, please????

So I had this idea for a potato casserole, and j think that it turned out, well ok but not great. So I am asking for suggestions because I think this could be amazing, but I not sure which direction to go. Please comment here (not anonymously please) or on my Cooking with Trace Facebook page. Thanks in advance!


Potato casserole
5 thinly sliced potaoes
Meat (could be chicken or pork, or ????)
1 onion
3 garlic cloves
Salt / pepper

In 9x13 Oiled pan place 2 layers of potatoes then 1 layer of pork or chicken then onions then 2 layers of potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper. Take a piece of aluminum foil in tip of casserole and press down firmly









Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer.







Serve with BBQ sauce.

www.cookingwithtrace.com

No comments: